File content for the German ghetto pension

File content for the German ghetto pension


1) Envelope

2) Standard form through which the survivor (or widower/widow) asks for age pension for the work in the ghetto. This is a form where the solicitant gives very general information about persecution, deportation period, the work regime in Transnistria and afterwards etc. Here it goes: surname, name, nickname, date and place of birth, address, whether the person has already been recognized as a victim of the persecution and whether he/she has already benefited from other compensations, in which ghettos has he/she been in Transnistria, the period of time, whether the person worked there, what kind of work, whether the person worked and paid social insurance after coming back home etc. There are two types of forms:
- for the survivor (available in Romanian, German, English) and
- for the widower/widow (on the condition they have been legally married, also in German and English)

3) An affidavit, in Romanian, where the survivor describes as detailed as possible the conditions in Transnistria, the time spent there, the type of work in Transnistria, how he/she worked, where, the exact time, what ghettos he/she worked in etc. Practically, the affidavit describes in detail what the standard form comprised only very concisely. Be careful that the information in the affidavit should not contradict the information given in the Antrag.

4) Lebensbescheinigung. The form that certifies the survivor is still alive at the moment of submitting the pension file. This form can be downloaded here.

5) Xerox copies of some of the civil state documents such as: identification card, birth certificate, marriage certificate, respectively the death certificate (in case the pension for the widower/widow of an ex-deported person is needed).

6) Zahlungserklärung. In case the survivor receives this pension, it can be transferred transferred to a bank account. This is why the solicitants will have to open a personal bank account. The German office workers pretend that the bank data (IBAN, SWIFT code, bank address etc) have to be delivered in an intelligible standard form (Zahlungsarklärung) that can be downloaded here. If you cannot manage to do it right, ask the Bank officers to fill in the form, to fill in the IBAN, etc.

7) Deportation evidence. If you don’t have these documents anymore, ask for them at the authorities in charge. Such pieces of evidence can be:

7.1. documents from the national central or local archives (in the districts where they have been deported from). The contact data of the central and local archives can be found here. If you do not have this document, ask the respective archive to give you an extract that can certify that you have been deported. A model for this kind of application to the archives you can find here. On the basis of this application, the Archives search information about the ex-deported persons and, once identified, they can issue a legalized extract certifying that the person has been deported. This certificate (which costs 45 lei, a sum that we, the project representatives, can give from the project’s budget) will be included in the pension’s file.

7.2. The decision of the Pension House through which the survivor is recognized the quality of beneficiary of Law 189/2000. If you don’t have this Decision, go to the Pension House you belong to and ask for a duplicate of the Decision. This document is free of charge. A model for this kind of application form can be found here.

7.3. Documents that certify the named survivor has benefited in the past from other compensations, so he/she was recognized the quality of ex-deported.

a) notice from the de la Agency “Impreuna" that the named survivor has been found in the German archives and will get as a humanitarian help the sum of 1000 marks (511 euro). In case you don’t have this notice anymore (sent mostly in 2001), you can contact the Agency “Impreuna" asking them to send you a copy of this notice. Your application for this has to contain your name and your identification number. The contact data of the Agency “Impreuna" are: Tel./Fax:+40-; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

b) copies of the cheques sent by OIM (International Organization for Migration)/Geneve (1200 euro etc)

8) Pieces of evidence of the length in service: best possible is the Decision of the Pension House in which the length of service is mentioned. If you don’t have such a document, ask the Pension House to give you a copy of the Pension Decision.

If you face difficulties in getting this Decision, attach to the application copies of the insurance books, work authorizations, military book etc and give in the notarial statement details about the lifelong work performance, when, the period of time you worked and paid your social contributions etc. your social media marketing partner
4.8409090909091 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 4.84 (22 Votes)


Conținutul dosarului și formulare:

-pentru supraviețuitor, formularul ZRBG 100 (fie în română, fie în germană fie în engleză);
-pentru văduv/a, cu condiția de a fi fost căsătoriți legal, formularul ZRBG 500 (fie în română, engleză, fie în germană);
-Lebensbescheinigung (certificat de viața/cetățenie, atestă ca supravieţuitorul este încă în viaţa la momentul depunerii dosarului de pensie);
-Zahlungserklärung (în care sunt introduse datele pentru contul bancar, declarație de plată);
-declaraţie notarială pe proprie răspundere în care este descrisă deportarea (circa 1 pagina). Declarația va fi în romană;
-acte de stare civilă (copii xerox după buletin, certificat de naștere, de căsătorie sau de deces);
-documente care dovedesc deportarea;
-documente care dovedesc vechimea în munca de măcar 3-4 ani în România (decizia Casei de Pensii, cupon de pensie, Carte de muncă, Carnet de asigurări sociale, livret militar, autorizații de muncă etc).